This is mostly a bug-fixing and compatibility release, while under the hood changes continue to get ready for broader API support (which, before you ask, is a lot of work and will still take a while).
- Added nearest neighbour scaling option (this is intended to be used for upscampling in retro games, not downsampling)
- Added “interceptOnlySystemDlls” option to potentially increase compatibility with 3rd party injectors
- Fixed enum ordering in the scaler (should *really* fix Mafia 2)
- Fixed overlays/console not rendering in some games
- Fixed normal resolution screenshot regression introduced in beta 8
- Fixed initialization for games which use automatic depth/stencil generation (e.g. Witcher 1)
- Fixed initial render state settings
- Added option to launch at windows startup
- Added command line option for launching minimized
- Check for and resolve leftover registry entries on startup
- Generic Plugin:
- Extended postprocessing/screenshot targeting functionality (can now delay to first draw after marked pixel shader is set)
Basically, this release further improves compatibility, fixes some bugs and increases the functionality of the generic plugin. It also adds some requested useability features to GeDoSaToTool.
There are even more options which can be configured per-game now, so if you find some compatibility settings (or good postprocessing options) for a given game please contribute on github.
Edit: Oh, and yes, Chrome is probably still falsely flagging GeDoSaTo. Take it up with Google, their processes for trying to get this fixed are stupid.