Good news everyone!
- Fixed crashes when taking screenshots while not downsampling.
- Fixed broken rendering after Steam popups.
- Partially fixed SSAO issues (minor issues might remain, expect further improvement later).
- Added hudless screenshot key. If you want to play with the HuD but still take nice shots!
- Added option for “basic” pseudo-Bokeh DoF effect. Not as nice as the true Bokeh DoF, but only ~1/5th the performance impact.
- Improved SSAO performance outdoors.
Remaining known issues:
- [GeDoSaTo] Crashes when alt-tabbing out of and back into the game.
Cause: Unknown, probably a resource management issue.
Note: This only occurs when downsampling, and only for some people.
- [GeDoSaToTool] The tool complains that it cannot access the registry.
Cause: Might be an access rights/permission issue. Try running as administrator.
- [GeDoSaToTool] The tool complains that it can’t set the global hotkey.
Cause: Unknown. But this doesn’t really matter, you just don’t get a hotkey.
By the way, sorry if I don’t reply at whatever channel you are trying to contact me through, I’m getting a lot of messages.
NOTE: the default settings in the ini included with this version are probably not what you want. In particular, change “
presentInterval 2” to “